The CESyA publishes its news headlines content in RSS format. Therefore your RSS client will allow you to see the latest content from the sections of news, agenda, courses and fully updated awards, as well as the latest news related to SABADO data base which also has an independent channel available.
There are different methods available in order to access the content from these news channels:
- Through the browser: The latest versions of the most popular browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Netscape) provide an option which allow you to register in a direct way getting stored in the dinamic markers just following the links provided.
- Through RSS clients: these are programs which allow you to use the folders generated by the news channel directly and watch them in your computer. You can find a wide variety of paying and free clients in English and Spanish. To use it you simply have to indicate the address provided for each of the channels.
You can access the RSS channels available through the following links:
- Sign up to CESyA news channel (http://www.cesya.es/en/rss_CESyA)
- In this channel you will find the latest updates at news, agenda, awards, courses and news from SABADO.
- Sign up to SÁBADO news channel (http://www.cesya.es/en/rss_SABADO)
- • In this channel you will find the latest news from SABADO data base.